The staff of El Paso Comic Con strives to uphold a safe environment for all fans to express themselves through cosplay. To this end, El Paso Comic Con has a ZERO-TOLERANCE anti-harassment policy in place that also applies to everyone attending the convention and to all staff. The following behaviors considered by El Paso Comic Con staff to be harassment include, but are not limited to:
- Unwelcome physical attention
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Offensive verbal comments
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- Bathroom policing and/or eavesdropping
- Sustained disruption of panels, signings, workshops, or other El Paso Comic Con events
Slurs and discrimination towards gender, gender identity/presentation, sexual orientation, age, race, body size, appearance, disability, religion, citizenship, or pregnancy are also not tolerated.
Any person found to be showing these types of behaviors will be immediately ejected from El Paso Comic Con without refund and law enforcement authorities may be notified. If you’re a victim of harassment please notify an El Paso Comic Con staff member immediately so that we may promptly resolve the situation.