El Paso Comic Con is committed to providing a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all attendees. If you are an attendee with special needs please review this important information.
If you have a disability that affects your mobility at El Paso Comic Con we’re happy to provide you and one companion with Mobility Assistance Badges during on-site badge pickup. The following services are provided to attendees wearing Mobility Assistance Badges:
- Visible identification to El Paso Comic Con staff who will provide appropriate assistance to you when needed
- Access to designated seating areas (subject to availability) in panels, workshops, and special events on a first come- first served basis
Please keep in mind that Mobility Assistance Badges do not provide the following:
- Skipping spots in lines (a companion may wait in line in your place)
- Early access to panels, workshops, and special events
- Guaranteed access to panels, workshops, special events, autographs, or photo ops
Trained service animals with proper identification are welcome at El Paso Comic Con subject to the rules of the El Paso Convention Center. Service animals must be kept on leashes or harnesses and under control of the owner at all times.
FACILITY ADA INFORMATION
The El Paso Convention Center is an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant facility. Guests with special needs or service animals are welcome. The facility offers accessible entrances and parking, wheelchair ramps, elevators, automatic doors, and restrooms. For more information about the El Paso Convention Center’s ADA accommodations, please call (915) 534-0600.