SUBMIT AN EXCLUSIVE
Are you offering an item at your exhibition space that you’d like to be featured as an El Paso Comic Con Exclusive? Great! Here are the guidelines for submitting an El Paso Comic Con Exclusive:
- An item submitted for consideration as an El Paso Comic Con Exclusive must be of your own work or work produced under a license that you own. No third-party items are permitted.
- Submitted items must be unique to El Paso Comic Con and unavailable to other conventions.
- Submissions will be reviewed by El Paso Comic Con staff and will be either approved or declined. You will be contacted if your submission is approved.
To submit an item for consideration as an El Paso Comic Con Exclusive please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject Line: El Paso Comic Con Exclusive Submission
Please include the following information in your message:
- Your full name
- Booth / Exhibitor name
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- Title of submission
- A high-quality JPG or PDF image file for each submitted item, not to exceed 5MB in size
- Quantity of exclusive offered
All submissions for El Paso Comic Con Exclusives must be received by March 15, 2017. After this deadline submissions will no longer be accepted.
If your submission is approved you agree that El Paso Comic Con has the right to promote your exclusives on this website and associated social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) at its discretion.
El Paso Comic Con Exclusives are limited. We reserve the right to close submissions early, subject to capacity.