El Paso Comic Con has policies in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, exhibitors, guests, and volunteers.
ATTENDEE FEES & BADGES
- An attendee or exhibitor badge/wristband must be worn at all times while attending El Paso Comic Con. Attendees not wearing badge/wristband will not be allowed in convention areas. Each attendee or exhibitor badge/wristband admits one person to El Paso Comic Con.
- Once purchased, El Paso Comic Con attendee badge/wristband is non-refundable.
- El Paso Comic Con attendee and exhibitor badge/wristband is non-transferable.
- El Paso Comic Con will not replace lost badge/wristband. In the event of a lost badge a new one must be purchased at standard price in order to regain entry.
- It is unlawful to duplicate or alter an El Paso Comic Con badge/wristband. Duplicated or altered badge/wristband will be confiscated and the offending parties will be ejected from the event.
All children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older at all times while on the premises of El Paso Comic Con.
El Paso Comic Con, the El Paso Convention Center, nor any of their agents will not be held responsible or liable for lost belongings. A Lost and Found will be located at the Information Desk at the El Paso Convention Center.
Because El Paso Convention Center carries a liquor license, Texas state law prohibits the possession of firearms by anyone on its premises, outside of law enforcement personnel. This restriction includes both concealed and non-concealed firearms, permit or no permit.
Animals are not permitted at El Paso Comic Con with the exception of trained service animals.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
When taking photographs or video recordings at El Paso Comic Con please observe surrounding traffic and avoid blocking hallways and pathways for extended periods. Please be considerate and ask before taking pictures of attendees, guests, exhibitors, exhibit spaces, and volunteers.
DISTRIBUTION OF FLYERS AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Distribution of flyers or other promotional materials without prior approval of El Paso Comic Con is not permitted. Unapproved flyers and other promotional materials found on the convention premises will be discarded without notice by El Paso Comic Con staff.
The posting of and display of signage by attendees, exhibitors, or guests anywhere in the convention area without prior approval of El Paso Comic Con is not permitted. Offending signs will be taken down and confiscated by El Paso Comic Con staff without warning. Signs that are integral parts of costumes may be permitted with approval of El Paso Comic Con staff.
Attendees, exhibitors, and guests found in violation of this rule may be subject to badge revocation and ejection from the event at El Paso Comic Con’s discretion.
The following will not be tolerated at El Paso Comic Con and may result in removal from the convention without a refund:
- Harassment, intimidation, offensive behavior, or offensive comments
- Any behavior putting patron safety at risk
- Possession of illegal substances (drugs)
- Drug or alcohol intoxication
- Running, dancing, or rough housing
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Non-consensual photography or video recording
- Disruption of panels, signings, workshops, exhibitions, or any other El Paso Comic Con events
- Camping or sleeping anywhere on the convention premises
- Verbal or physical abuse of attendees, guests, exhibitors, or costumed guests (cosplayers)
- Inappropriate physical contact or unwelcome physical attention (see also: Cosplay is Not Consent!)
El Paso Comic Con reserves the right to revoke without refund the membership and badge of any attendee found not in compliance with its policies. Attendees are expected to exercise common sense in public behavior, interpersonal interaction, and have respect for private property.